Choosing the correct catering equipment is vital for your business operation and your bank balance, however they do go hand in hand.
The operations of a kitchen require adequate fixtures, fittings and equipment for the following operations:
- ingredient storage
- food preparation
- hot and cold storage
- packaging & transporting
- serving food
- wash up and waste disposal
Depending on the activities undertaken, the following equipment may be required:
- cold rooms and refrigerators for chilled storage
- benches, sinks and vegetable preparation machines
- ovens, ranges, grills and other such equipment for cooking
- hot cupboards and heated gantries
- hot and cold display units
- glasswashers, dishwashers and waste disposal equipment
These lists are by no means complete as every business has different requirements but often making the correct purchasing decision is difficult due to the huge range of equipment available.
That's where we can help!
Our Catering Equipment
Our experienced sales team has worked with customers from the widest variety of business types. From the new sole trader startup cafe to the most well established international hotel chains.
We have experience with restaurants, care homes, theaters, and catering trailers, pretty much anyone who provides food and drinks commercially.
If you need advice, that's free and plentiful - we can advise on suitable equipment and equipment that fits your budget!
Need us to visit you? Our pleasure, or if you prefer visitors are welcome at our Folkestone offices.
We put a lot of effort into the following
- Listening to and understanding our customer's needs
- Constantly improving our equipment knowledge
- Providing the widest range of equipment from budget to high end
- Ensuring that the equipment we provide is great value
- Treating our customers as people and not accounts!
If we don't know something we will say so, we won't guess!
From a Toaster to a full suite of equipment we are best placed to get you the equipment you need.